See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 30, 2016

Run by a charming couple this B&B is wonderful. Big rooms, immaculately kept, the beds are comfortable, plenty of blankets to keep you warm. There was a table and chairs in our room, and a massive window that let in plenty of light.

The breakfast was the best breakfast I've ever had in a B&B - lovely cereal / oats and fruit to start with. The the warm breakfast comes, the eggs, bacon, sausage were all perfectly cooked - and whilst I had never seen fried bread before I can confirm it is delicious.

The house is well kept and beautiful, lovely paintings all around, and it is kept very clean. The owners are charming, talkative, and were happy to leave us to it or answer any questions about the town. I would happily visit again.

Room tip: the house is very quiet.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank adamwerli
Reviewed July 17, 2016

Imposing old house a mile from Taunton centre in very quiet private road. Excellent welcome from the owners. Room was spacious and comfortable as was the en-suite. Breakfasts individually made and very good also. Recommended

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Joesco13
Reviewed March 29, 2016

Highly recommend and will stay again next time visiting family in Taunton. Susan a great hostess and cooked lovely breakfasts that my husband thoroughly enjoyed, I went for healthier option! Room and bathroom large and very comfortable. TV and tea and coffee in room. Beautiful house with lovely furnishings. Good location off main road. Really great value for money.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank LizDe
Reviewed October 8, 2015

My sister and I visit family in Taunton and have chosen Elm Villa every time. The house is amazing with lots of interesting things. Our room is a large twin with ensuite, tea making facilities and Television and a lovely view. Beds are very comfortable. The owners are both very friendly and want to make sure that you have everything that you need. Breakfast is excellent , catering to your needs.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank CAROL L
Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

Lovely place to stay. We were here for 5 days and made to feel very welcome by the owners. Great room and huge bathroom. Breakfast perfect with lots of fruit choices for me and cooked breakfast for my other half. Nice location on the edge of town set back off the main road. Would love to stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2015