“Delightful, comfortable, welcoming”
Review of Elm Villa

Elm Villa
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Taunton
Elm Villa
Ranked #29 of 53 Taunton B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 21, 2009

My partner and I stayed at Elm Villa early in July. We'd got tickets to the Jools Holland concert and as it was a surprise for my partner's birthday, I'd tried to get us into one of the more upmarket hotels in Taunton. How lucky that they were all full! Elm Villa is a gem. We were very warmly welcomed by Susan Ferguson and shown to an exquisite room with a large and luxurious en-suite bathroom. Although it's a little way out of the town centre, the bus stop is very close by. Breakfast was delicious with plenty of choice and fresh coffee. The house is in a quiet residential street and it's set in lovely gardens. The Fergusons couldn't have been more welcoming and helpful, and the standard of comfort easily matched that of a 5 star hotel. And the bill? £56 for the two of us. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Artemesia27

Reviewed July 1, 2007

I had reason to stay in Taunton for one night last week-end. A colleague found a B&B via Tourist information. The address was Elm Villa, Private Road Taunton. We had a beautiful en-suite room, the whole house was delightfully decorated.The proprietor a Mrs Ferguson gave us a traditional cooked breakfast with plenty of toast and home made marmalade! All for £26 per person!! As I only live 20 miles away from Taunton I am unlikely to need to stay again but it is almost worth making up an excuse to stay.

6  Thank LucyDevon