My sister and I booked to stay with cedar falls before christmas after my mum recommending it to us. We booked the 2 night reviver break which was excellent value for money and had some treatments included in the package.
We stayed in a Watts style bedroom which is very small but great if you are not going to be in there all day long, which we were not.
The staff are really lovely here, the restaurant staff are just amazing, they always have a warm smile on their faces and are really sweet and welcoming.
The meals we ate were so lovely, my sister is a veggie and she loved the choice of food. Everything we had was so fresh and delicious, it felt indulgent but at the same time very healthy!!
The Spa is fantastic and is very spacious! We didnt spend loads of time in the pool as we did book lots of treatments but when we did, we went down to the spa at about 8pm on an evening and we were the only two in there! it was so peaceful and relaxing :)
We did a few exercise classes during our stay; the relaxation one, body toning and ab toning... the last two were so fantastic and really intense! The lady who does the classes performs all of them back to back and is so full of energy! My sister and i run alot so we are used to exercising, but this was something else!! we really felt like we had the workout of our lives...a special thanks to mrs fitness lady for giving us all the exercise routines!!:)
We both had quite a few treatments with many of the therapists there- some of the therapists were good, some great and some were simply AMAZING (The lovely Jane, natasha and carol)
Jane gave me the Skin brightening facial which i loved and being a beauty and massage therapist i am fussy! Jane was also really knowledgable about the treatment and products used, she is a first class therapist and a lovely person too.
My Sisters favorite therapists were Natasha and Carol. Natasha performed the most amazing body wrap and scalp massage, and Carol gave an outstanding Aromatherapy full body massage. Thankyou so much ladies, you are the best!!
Overall, our stay with Cedar Falls was such a wonderful time... we didnt want to leave and we will certainly be back for more!! I personally loved the homely atmosphere and how everyone was so down to earth and never pretentious. I have been to many health farms and stayed in many top hotels and this is definitly one of my fave places now!!
Anyone thinking of going to cedar falls should definitly go... you will have the best time and will not be disapointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedar Falls is a welcoming retreat set in over 40 acres of grounds, amidst beautiful Somerset countryside. Guests enjoy all inclusive stays as well as full use of indoor and outdoor swimming pools, 9 hole golf course and restful stays, where the outside world will seem a million miles away. A rich palette of spa treatments is available including traditional beauty and body treatments as well as wonderful natural therapies. A packed schedule of exercise and relaxation classes is available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your Cedar Falls Health Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Hotel Taunton
- Cedar Falls Relaxation Centre Taunton
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Taunton, Somerset