This was my first visit to a dedicated health farm and it didn't disappoint. Not only are mobile phones banned in public places, but no-one under 16 years of age can book and pets are not allowed. The facilities are excellent and it seems the whole building has been redecorated. One down side is that it is a listed building so no lift. I had a single room in the top of the house and the stairs were very steep and almost too much to cope with. The treatment staff are very good but you do need to book ahead because Cedar Falls is very popular with day visitors. The meals were well cooked and attractively presented, although breakfast choice was limited presumably on healthy option grounds. Altogether a lovely three days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cedar Falls is a welcoming retreat set in over 40 acres of grounds, amidst beautiful Somerset countryside. Guests enjoy all inclusive stays as well as full use of indoor and outdoor swimming pools, 9 hole golf course and restful stays, where the outside world will seem a million miles away. A rich palette of spa treatments is available including traditional beauty and body treatments as well as wonderful natural therapies. A packed schedule of exercise and relaxation classes is available daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and LateRooms so you can book your Cedar Falls Health Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Hotel Taunton
- Cedar Falls Relaxation Centre Taunton
- Cedar Falls Health Farm Taunton, Somerset