Stayed for a couple of nights after a booking error, I should have been across the road at the Holiday Inn. Holiday Inn express wanted £139 per night (walk-in), Premier Inn let me have a disabled access room for £84, which I thought was very reasonable under the circumstances.
The room was the usual Premier Inn, it had lots of space and the disabled facilities looked quite good from my (able-bodied) perspective. I ate at the pub next door on the first night which was a carvery which looked good but I fancied something lighter which proved to be a bit of a challenge as they stopped doing sandwiches at 6pm so ended up with a burger.the second night I went to the pub in the near-by village, very pleasant but it was a bit dodgy walking along the road if you didn't have your whits about you.
All in all a good place to stay and I will put it on my list for the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of Ruishton village, an ideal base from which to explore stunning Somerset ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Taunton (Ruishton) Hotel Taunton
- Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel Somerset