My partner and I stopped here on our way down to Exeter to break up the journey a little bit. We managed to get the room for £19, and for that little weren't expecting a lot. The hotel itself is very easy to find, just off of the M5, and is a quaint building.
It is a bit dated inside and the television was something from the 90's but at the end of a long journey it was a comfy bed and a warm room, what more could you ask for.
With a sainsbury's less than 5 minutes drive away to fill up in the morning we couldn't have asked for more. All in all a brilliant stop over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of Ruishton village, an ideal base from which to explore stunning Somerset ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Taunton (Ruishton) Hotel Taunton
- Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel Somerset