We spent a night at this hotel on route to a holiday in Devon. The location is ideal when travelling from the midlands or the north of the UK. The room was one of the slightly older style rooms but was clean and serviceable. We manily chose this hotel as it had an offer on the rooms when booking in advance which made it very good value for money. The only niggle we had was the breakfast buffet and that the contents were not kept stocked up, we had to ask for a couple of items to be replenished which didnt appear to impress the young man serving on. Food was the usual reasonable quality we expect in Premier inn. All in all pretty happy with the overall experience, good place to stop on route elsewhere but probably not the location I would choose for a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of Ruishton village, an ideal base from which to explore stunning Somerset ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Taunton (Ruishton) Hotel Taunton
- Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel Somerset