Stopped here on returning from cornwall on business , was greeted by Nicky on reception who was very welcoming and professional, checked in very quickly, the room was at the front of the hotel overlooking the main road but the insulation and glazing blocked out 99.9 % of noise so no problems, The pub next door is a free house with a carvery, the food was average if honest , carvery was just about warm but tasted nice enough. Upon returning to reception i had to book another premier for the next night and enquired to Nicky if she could do it, no hesitation at all she took the details and had me booked in within seconds, top class service would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of Ruishton village, an ideal base from which to explore stunning Somerset ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Taunton (Ruishton) Hotel Taunton
- Premier Inn Taunton Ruishton (M5, J25) Hotel Somerset