All reviews off road parking town centre decent bed overlooking the garden twin room full english breakfast visit taunton cricket ground fresh fruit lovely building place to stay plenty of parking next morning good size guest house free wifi breakfast was delicious
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely warm and friendly greeting, room was spacious cleanand en-suite with good free WiFi. Clean and well stocked tea/ coffee tray with biscuits. Excellent value for one night stay en route to Cornwall.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed just one night but were impressed with the location and amenities on offer. The continental breakfast was very good with fresh fruit, compote and yogurts, cold meats, cheeses and pastries on offer.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed August 13, 2019 via mobile

Excellent continental breakfast with selection of cold meats, cheeses, fresh fruit & fresh pastries etc
Richard, the owner, was charming & helpful.
On the downside, we were in room 4 and the decor is tired, carpet a little worn and for me, the mattress was way too soft. The shower in the bathroom was really weak, very little water pressure. The shower extension was broken so the shower head could not be secured upright. The floor in the bathroom, was very slippery when only a little damp.
Expected better for the price

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2019

Wonderful place to stay, super hospitality, large rooms and excellent breakfast.
Perfect for walking into town with plenty of parking. Would definitely recommend and will certainly return on my next visit to Taunton

Room tip: Lovely rooms at back overlooking the garden
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2019

We had 2 nights in Taunton visiting nearby family, and we are very happy we chose Beaufort Lodge. Richard was the perfect host. The room (number 2 if I remember correctly) was huge, clean. comfortable, and had an excellent shower. Breakfast was delicious and varied - I probably ate more food for breakfast each day than I have at any previous hotel, because I wanted so many of the choices and I knew I only had 2 days. All in all, a perfect place to stay.

Date of stay: May 2019