“Suitable for vegans”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2014

With a vegan friend visiting, this was a great choice for a meal out with friends. Excellent meal, good service. Slight downside is how noisy it is - lots of hard surfaces mean it's echoey.

There are newer reviews for The Blue Mango

Reviewed July 26, 2014

I've been putting off going to the blue mango on the basis that I thought it would be extremely expensive.

I needn't have worried, it isn't that bad with mains being around £9-11 from memory. And the curries are lovely - they have quite a wide selection and they taste very different from each other.

It was quite a quiet night when we went but the set up is lovely in there, quite modern and clean.

Staff were very attentive

Highly recommended for a mid-priced curry.

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Had many meals here and I've always had a great time. Myself and my husband visit here often and always receive great service. The staff are excellent and we always feel well taken care of.

It can be a bit pricy but it's defiantly worth it as the flavours of the food are always top notch!
We keep coming back and wouldn't go anywhere else

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Just go here!!!!! nothing more to say.its the best Indian in the South west by far the whole place just says perfection

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Went with my family around Christmas time. It's only around the corner from my father's flat. And let me tell you the food was 10 star!!!! I have had been to Indian restaurants over in Dubai that where world class! And this place is world class in my opinion! The service was excellent and the food was to die for! My chicken vindaloo went down a treat!:) seriously if you haven't been yet you should go! Prices are very good to!! It was £71 for 2 starters, 4 mean courses, and 2 deserts! And 5 beers and 3 cokes! 5 stars but if I could I would give it 10!:)