“Outstanding in every way”
Review of Quantock Trekking

Quantock Trekking
Ranked #1 of 24 things to do in Taunton
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Have just returned from a fabulous weekend break staying at Quantock Trekking. From the very first moment we arrived we were made to feel welcome, Jill and Dave could not have been more perfect hosts. After an evening settling in, we met our wonderful ponies, friendly, sure footed and absolute pleasure to ride. Harry was a sweet boy, and with him I achieved more with my riding than I have done for a while.

The scenery was spectacular and Dave made sure that we saw some wonderful views and as much wildlife as possible including the wild ponies and red deer.

I cannot recommend this trip more highly and I am already thinking about how and when I can get back there!!

All reviews
"two hours"
in 5 reviews
"the kitchen"

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My friend and I have just returned from a 2 day riding break at Quantock Trekking. We loved every minute of our stay. David and Jill were the perfect hosts. The yard is beautifully maintained and all of the horses are happy, healthy and well cared for. The riding was spectacular -- the beauty of the area just cannot be described in a way to do it justice. There were lovely little towns to visit when we were finished riding, an excellent gastro pub just next door for evening meals... I would recommend this establishment to anyone and can't wait to visit again. Oh, and I am missing Oscar, the fabulous little Irish Cob and hope he is missing me and my Polos just a little bit!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Went to Quantock Trekking for my birthday! Could not have been any better! Safety was excellent and Becky, Andy and Dave were very welcoming. TJ is a very kind easy going pony and was a joy to ride, Charlie was a very good ride too! Could not recommend highly enough! Thank you for a fantastic day in the sun trekking over the Quantocks. Will be visiting again very soon!

2  Thank TJ14hh
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Been here a few times and found it had a good walking area,undulating and some very nice views.You'll need strong shoes and good clothing as it can be very cold.