“best value two for £10 meals”

Brewers Fayre O'Bridge
Ranked #133 of 270 Restaurants in Taunton
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Called into the O Bridge Brewers Fayre in Taunton, ordered Fish and chips and my wife had scampiresturant was busy but we were served within 7 minutes the food was well presented and waitress was plesent and made us feel welcome there was so much food on the plated that towards the end of the meal we were struggling to finish our meal.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

First time in a Brewers Fayre for years. Pleasantly surprised. Food good for a chain and Liked the option of a buffet. Puddings very good. We didn't realise that you had to order from the bar,so we sat there for a while waiting for a waiter, wasn't made clear when shown to table. Pleasant surrounding, but wouldn't want to visit when full, especially with kids.
Toilets clean and parking good. Tables cleared straight away.
Overall good value for money

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stayed at the Premier Inn next door on New Year's Eve. We arrived late & had already eaten so we popped in here to get a couple of coffees to take-away. The bar staff were really friendly even though they were rushed off their feet. The next morning we went over for breakfast. As there weren't many people who'd booked in for breakfast the hot buffet wasn't in use. This meant that we could order exactly what we wanted & have it served hot to our table. Perfect! The cold buffet had a good choice including organic yoghurt, fresh fruit & Costa coffee. The service was relaxed & friendly - just what you want on New Year's Day! Will definitely eat here next time we stay at the Premier Inn.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I'd love to say different as this is a buzzing, centrally positioned restaurant but I had a very poor Christmas meal here, I will try again as I'm hoping it was just due to them being busy.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Went to the o'bridge on a Wednesday evening with my wife, son and a couple of friends.The service at the bar to order the food was slow but the server was knowledgeable when I got served.
The food came out after about 20 minutes and it was fine,
Later some of our group wanted pudding. My wife ordered a chocolate fudge cake and after at least 15 minutes they came and told us they had run out and offered an alternative.
All in all it was ok but the service was slow considering the place was pretty empty.