“A great find”

Cuisines: Contemporary, British
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our first visit to the Willow Tree. The food and wine were excellent - the scallop starter was particularly delicious - and the service was great. We were expecting it to be very quiet as it was a Tuesday night but it was bustling and felt very welcoming. We will definitely go back.

There are newer reviews for The Willow Tree

Reviewed March 26, 2013

First visit to the willow tree, starters outstanding, main tasted great and plenty of meat but personal preference would be for a side dish being available maybe.... Cheese board fantastic and a favourite and curry ice cream novel but tasty but mint and apple sorbet was my favourite out of the selection.... Kirsty and Marc

1  Thank Kirsty1974x
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We have eaten at the Willow Tree on some 50+ occasions in the past 10 years. In that time we have never been less than delighted with the experience.

The food is consistently excellent and to our mind it is one of the best restaurants in the entire West Country. An evening at this restaurant is always a delight, The value for money given the superb quality of the food on offer is amazing. The presentation of the food is immaculately good with top notch taste to match. The service is always attentive, friendly and professional.

I am normally reluctant to recommend a restaurant to people I do not know, but in this case I can make a confident exception. To have eaten at a restaurant so many times and never been less than delighted is as good a recommendation as you can get.

2  Thank Ross U
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This was not a first visit for me, but a first for some of my guests. We all thouroughly enjoyed our evening, the food was (as always) nothing short of wonderful. The service and atmosphere equally superb and I think - very reasonably for what you are getting.
If you need a place to go out that will feel like a special and memorable experience, this is it - consistantly excellent.

1  Thank Catherine W
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We recently returned to the Willow Tree after a previous visit was cut short. Fantastic, well presented food with very good and attentive service - this is without doubt my favourite restaurant of the moment. I just wished wish we'd found it before. We will be returning, and hopefully it will be sooner rather than later!

1  Thank lord_ted_23