“Brill if you love Spicy food”
Review of Kashmiri Aroma

Kashmiri Aroma
Ranked #12 of 405 Restaurants in Wakefield
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Pakistani
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Come and enjoy an ultimate experience of fine dining and hospitality. Awaiting our most discerning of guests is an array of authentic exquisite Kashmiri cuisine, which reflects the cultural diversities of our homeland. Our restaurants are warm and welcoming, boasting a refined and elegant concept in the interior design. The menu is extensive, offering vegetarian and non vegetarian cuisine that is halal. Whether you choose to dine a la carte, or sample our tantalizing buffet selections, you shall be truly satisfied. For the comfort and conveniences of our diners the restaurants offer a complete range of facilities, including, gift vouchers, take -outs, loyalty cards, event catering, bar/reception areas, air conditioning, parking and CCTV security. Our private dining area is an excellent option for celebrations and corporate events. You can host an individual private function in a dedicated area, and benefit by having full access to the restaurant facilities.
Wakefield, England, United Kingdom
“Brill if you love Spicy food”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

The place is gorgeous, clean, staff are very helpful food is well fab if you like spicy stuff.... Which i dont so in my opinion u wouldnt return just because it is nit my taste in food. I had the mildest option on the menu i.e. the Chicken Korma and it was still too Spicy for me. This is not the restaurants fault as it caters for spicy food. Other than this the place is lovely and my boyfriend and his grandparents really enjoyed their food and would reccomend it. The glass of Rose wine i had was beautiful :)

Visited December 2012

Wakefield, United Kingdom
“BEEN TWICE AND WILL GO AGAIN”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We have had to wait for a table, but not for long though, the restaurant each time we have been has been extremely busy, not bad for a Thursday evening. We have been told it is best to book if a table is wanted for a weekend visit. The staff are so friendly and nothing is too much trouble. The food is tastey too. We shall keep going back and fortunately for us it is only about 2 miles from our home. The restaurant is very spacious and even when busy there is plenty of room to be comfortable. The decor is warming and bright and welcoming. The only one downside is the car park is not big enough and sometimes cars are parked on the road.

• Visited January 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Superb Indian cuisine”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Firstly can I say I am not a great lover of Indian food but as my partner loves them I will go with him occasionally.

I think after my visit here I have been converted! We booked ahead and when we were arrived (a bit early) they asked us to take a seat in the bar where we had a drink and scanned over the extensive menu. We normally like to share a mixes starter when we go out in order to tray bit of everything and by the time you added up the cost of two starters for two people you might as well get the selection. The main was a little trickier for me to choose from as I try to avoid dishes that have onion listed as an ingredient as I can't stand them. I settled on a chicken balti chilli.

We were shown to our table in the quieter part of the restaurant and the whole place was packed but the atmosphere felt warm, organised and friendly. The staff were very attentive.

The starters were brilliant and I don't give compliments about Indian food very often as I find them a little greasy but these weren't.

The mains came next and I have to say that the chicken chilli balti was amazing by far the best curry I have had and I would go as far as saying that I love Indian food now (still a bit picky about what I'd have) but it just goes to show that given the right dish for you you can find you like the type of food just as much as your favourite dishes.

We had a 15% off card which we used so the value of the meal was very good.

Would definitely recommend and go back.

“WOZER - What a curry”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is essence is our local curry house, to say we are luck is putting it mildly. The food is great with amazing flavours and the lamb tikka balti just melting....Can get a busy and somewhat hectic however the staff are always friendly but we have been 6+ times and never once been dissapointed

• Visited January 2013
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“The place to be????”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Bright and clean looking, but then again is reasonably new. Large open restaurant, Is quite noisy at busy times on Friday and Saturday evenings, so not the place for a romantic meal. First time I went it was very disappointing, service was not too good and we were on the edge of the restaurant near the corridor to the kitchens. I ordered a garlic naan which was terrible, hard overcooked inedible with very little garlic, worst I have had anywhere. For starters we shared a sizzling fish platter, all the fish was overcooked and therefore tough. The main curries were ok though.
Gave it a second try 2 months later, service was a lot better, curries were good. I had a garlic naan again and told the waiter about the first visit. It was cooked OK but again the garlic was minimal (as in you could hardly tell). It was still quite noisy, packed out and Saturday evening, went with 2 friends could not have any proper conversation. I will go again, but only midweek and only because it's so close to home.

• Visited December 2012