“Meal”

Ranked #107 of 511 Restaurants in Wakefield
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good meal and a drink travelling on our way home from a trip out to Halifax and felt a bit peckish so we called in

Date of visit: January 2020
666me666, General Manager at Blacksmiths Arms, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Many thanks for your great review. I am glad you enjoyed your visit, We hope to see you soon. Kind Regards Mark The Blacksmiths Arms

Write a reviewReviews (356)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place with great food and lovely welcoming and friendly staff ellie and emma were great and looked after us really well

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service, lovely food, beautiful company. Warm, polite, efficient, kind, jolly and very friendly staff

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Lyndsey, Lucy and Dean . Look very good after us . Very happy to recommend that place . We was on business trip near that place and went there every night .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ordered the Mega Mixed Grill WOW , its massive, will i be able to eat it all !! going to make this a regular visit, Excellent value for money and he quality is great . staff Lyndsey, Dean and Lucy Brilliant, 21/01/2020