Tripadvisor
Wakefield

“MEGA Mega Mixed Grill !!!”
Review of Blacksmiths Arms

Blacksmiths Arms
Ranked #102 of 478 Restaurants in Wakefield
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2020

Ordered the Mega Mixed Grill WOW , its massive, will i be able to eat it all !! going to make this a regular visit, Excellent value for money and he quality is great . staff Lyndsey, Dean and Lucy Brilliant, 21/01/2020

Date of visit: January 2020
666me666, General Manager at Blacksmiths Arms, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2020

Many thanks for your great review. I am glad you enjoyed your visit, We hope to see you soon. Kind Regards Mark The Blacksmiths Arms

Write a reviewReviews (359)

Reviewed January 21, 2020

My regular drinking pub, today I also has a great light bite, chicken and bacon club sandwich, really lovely, made by chef Lucy, and served by Dean and Lyndsey, will definately be back, see you all soon.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

We always go to the blacksmiths with the family, yesterday we had the mega mixed grill, and sausage mash peas and gravy and home made yorkshire pudding i must say the yorkshire pudding was gorgeous ,it was huge, wish i had taken a picture,great family evening, bar staff Dean and lyndsey were great nothing too much trouble, loved the food!!!

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Came for tea with the husband, we both had fish and chips with mushy peas,the fish was cooked perfectly, crispy batter, gorgeous, chef lucy and bar maid linzi great hospitality. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: January 2020
666me666, General Manager at Blacksmiths Arms, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Lovely visit here, the food was came fast and was very tasty. Lucy and Lyndsey were amazing, welcoming and looked after us extremely well!
Will definitely be coming again and 100% recommend.