“I have been sampling food here since my dad got them in the 1980s and I've never had Indian food anywhere that's come close!!”
Review of RajPoot Restaurant - CLOSED

RajPoot Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Go for the food, it's truly yummy nom nom nom!!! I suppose there are prettier restaurants but it's clean and well established, you must try it at least once!

There are newer reviews for RajPoot Restaurant

Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

Service is good. They really look after you... Food is average. Dry, Tasteless. Wondered why its never busy.

Can end up been quite expensive...

Reviewed November 2, 2012

I've been dining here for the last 20+ years. The food is consistently excellent. My favourite being a lamb bhuna - deliciously highly recommended

Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Consistently excellent food and service, nothing more needs to be said, always good !

However, I have to write 100 words so I'll say it again - superb!

Reviewed September 14, 2012

This is the one curry house our family have been going back to time and time again over the last 20-odd years. Rarely eat in as it doesn't look like there is much atmosphere but the takeaway is awesome. I recommend the king prawn pathia!!