“Great food yet again.”
Review of Grill! Primal Kitchen - CLOSED

Grill! Primal Kitchen
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish, Greek, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Welcome to Olive & Meze Website Olive & Meze is a new restaurant to the Wakefield area. It is independently owned and operated by Zafer Firinci our Head Chef. Zafer has over 20 years experience in the restaurant industry having previously owned and operated 2 restaurants in Turkey and 1 in Wetherby in the UK. Zafer and his team strongly believe in providing excellent quality food at a great price with fast, friendly efficient service. We hope you will join us to sample the Turkish Delights of Olive & Meze.
Corby, England, United Kingdom
“Great food yet again.”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Friday 3/5. Once again very happy with food & service. I know that the steak here is always excellent, so thought I would try something different this time. Went for garlic mushroom starter & pigs cheeks for the main, happy that chef wouldn't let me down!! & as always our meal came up trumps. Good portions, great flavours. One day I will leave room for desert. I am only sorry that we don't live closer, although my waistline would no doubt suffer. I have recommended Grill@31 to friends family & work colleagues happy in the knowledge that all will enjoy the experience. I look forward to my next visit

• Visited May 2013

Wakefield, United Kingdom
“A taste of Greece”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

This was my second visit here and I really enjoyed both meals. It's a pleasure to find a place that serves this type of food and I would definitely recommend. Taking your own wine and paying £3.50 per person corkage makes the overall cost very reasonable. Definitely worth a visit.

• Visited May 2013
Wakefield
“Greek with good portion sizes”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Ate here on Thursday. We each had a starter, mine was a touch over cooked but the rest were spot on. The mains were delicious and filling, I couldn't finish mine but the sauce was georgous with a subtle hint of Ouzo.
You can take your own wine and pay corkage of £3.50 per head. I bought wine by the glass at a bit over £6 per large glass, may take own next time, as two drinks each bumped the bill up considerably.
Good food at a reasonable price, about £16 per main, starters about £6. Will definately go again!

Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Fantastic!!”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Four of us called in here on Wednesday 24/04, three had the mezze a great selection of traditional greek food, id never tried half of it before but it was all delicious and it just kept coming, my father in-law asked for a steak with a fried egg on and he got it! It was absolutely amazing the waiter/owner couldn’t do enough for us, great food, great service what more could you ask for, they also have the option for you to take your own beer/wine so we will be doing that the next time we go which will be soon!

1 Thank Marcmattymoo
“Mouthwatering”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

What a find, not been in Wakefield long but tried a few other restaurants without much to speak of but had a great evening at Grill!, delicious Greek rose wine and traditional Greek specialities. Hubby had the steak which was beautifully rare and soft.
will be returning without doubt, if you don't like waiting for food like this then you don't deserve it...... Just sayin