See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Great staff allow you to wait in bar area after hours if needs be, will look after your bags if you want to spend the day after checking out, beds comfy basic if you need tea and coffee don't complain just ring for more like you would do anywhere else clean polite and to say where it is it is a quiet place, only down side is could do with a touch of paint and breakfast to be included in the deals and it's never cold because the gratings great and they don't mind if you have family round I.e. We once had relatives down for Christmas and they was fantastic with us all

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I had a very peaceful stay over a Friday and a Saturday night. The motel is tucked away on an industrial estate and the door to each room opens onto fresh air, either directly onto the ground or onto a walkway. This made a nice change from stuffy, overheated hotel corridors full of cleaners and their equipment. The staff were friendly and helpful but not intrusive. I was pleasantly surprised (for the price) to find a bath in the bathroom, not just a shower, and a bath with a decent depth moreover. There is a rollerblind on the outside of the room which is controlled by a stick beside the window inside. That added to the sense of seclusion and peace overnight. The electric socket is hidden behind the curtain, so I panicked that I wouldn't be able to charge my phone or laptop until I found it, but find it I did eventually. There's ample free parking available. My only two minor criticisms would be that there were no radio channels on the television, and the only coffee sachets provided were for decaff (I'd brought my own tea and coffee anyway, having read reviews here). Those are incredibly small faults. The worst thing about my stay was reading scare stories on this site before I left!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Stayed the one night. The was clean and comfortable. The hot shower was excellent. Good wifi in the room. For the money (discount sunday evening) it was a very good deal.There was plenty of car parking and a decent size restaurant with some outside tables. Dog friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We stayed here on a Friday night before heading to a dog show in Doncaster, it's more a motel to be honest in looks.
For £40 a night we honestly couldn't complain, staff were friendly and yes it's in the middle of an industrial estate but you'd never know it as it's surrounded by trees.
We stayed on the ground floor and parked directly outside, we had a short walk along the canal behind the hotel to the Toby carvery.
The room was clean and basic , extra towels and pillows in the wardrobe but for £40 what more do you want? It served its purpose for us and we've stayed in some dives with the dog showing scene at a higher cost!
I'd have to be really picky and fussy to resort to some negative comments posted which remind me of hyacinth bucket!! C'mon it's a forty quid room lol moaning about lack of teabags.... Enough said

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank campingsarah
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Booked this hotel for a 4 night and then cancelled after reading the reviews. Received email confirming my cancellation and a fee of the cost of one night stay. A week later this hotel then decided to steal the cost of the whole 4 night stay from my bank account. I am waiting for my refund. This sort of behaviour does this hotel no favours.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business