See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We stayed here on a Friday night before heading to a dog show in Doncaster, it's more a motel to be honest in looks.
For £40 a night we honestly couldn't complain, staff were friendly and yes it's in the middle of an industrial estate but you'd never know it as it's surrounded by trees.
We stayed on the ground floor and parked directly outside, we had a short walk along the canal behind the hotel to the Toby carvery.
The room was clean and basic , extra towels and pillows in the wardrobe but for £40 what more do you want? It served its purpose for us and we've stayed in some dives with the dog showing scene at a higher cost!
I'd have to be really picky and fussy to resort to some negative comments posted which remind me of hyacinth bucket!! C'mon it's a forty quid room lol moaning about lack of teabags.... Enough said

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank campingsarah
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Booked this hotel for a 4 night and then cancelled after reading the reviews. Received email confirming my cancellation and a fee of the cost of one night stay. A week later this hotel then decided to steal the cost of the whole 4 night stay from my bank account. I am waiting for my refund. This sort of behaviour does this hotel no favours.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Jacqueline W
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Very budget, very basic. Standard. Bed definately not as stated. More towels needed. Basin heavily cracked. Not enough tea, sugar, milk. No extra sockets to charge items. Breakfast at restaurant was plentiful. Fairly quiet. Not a good sleep. Roller shutters great idea to block sun. In a business park area so not great but perfect location to Wakefield. £39 on laterooms. Breakfast extra.

Room Tip: No lifts I could see. Choose a room opposite restaurant not opposite busy main road. Disabled ground floor obviously. Plenty of parking.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Avoid at all costs !!!!
Sleazy filth hole, unclean, unkept, dreadful staff infact a complete zess pit. The building looks as though its full of rot, noise levels are untollerable, the management openally allow prostitues to work from the hotel as I saw different men constantly coming and going into foreign ladies rooms. I didnt stay the night and booked into another hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014
7  Thank helsbells197
Reviewed April 3, 2014

great room and service for price. lovely clean room. loved added shower gel. very happy and close to town. impressed . great room great breakfast. helped make happy memory. absolutely loved . great hotel for cost

• Stayed: February 2014