“Cracking day”

Delta Force Paintball Wakefield
Ranked #1 of 11 Fun & Games in Wakefield
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Wakefield, is located just south of Leeds - 2 minutes from M1, Junction 39. Set in a large woods, it has 9 huge game zones. Tomb Raider, just one of the awe-inspiring game zones, showpieces a vast stone pyramid set behind four large Mummy statues. In addition, Delta Force Wakefield is the proud owner of a 80' long Russian rocket, which is a basecamp focal point for group photos.
derby
“Cracking day”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We visited the site in Nottingham for my sons 16th birthday with 16 of his mates and a few adults , wev visited delta force before and really enjoyed the day , that's the reason we went back , to be fair I wouldn't go any where else other than delta force , my lad said the same I think it would be. Astro down , I've Been to other sites and there no where near as organised , safe and staffed as well , the staff make your day and really get involved helping you out , the food we had was pizza and went down well with all the lads , equipment worked all day and staff were always on hand to help
Even taking photos for us as a group
The games and playing zones we had played before but were really good quality , my only point and not a negative is vary in some new games or change maps every so often , maybe an A ball arena with the inflatables in
Garentee wel be going back , idea for delta force maybe do day trips to other sites so players get the option of playing other maps
Honestly go to delta force for a great day

Visited October 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Wakefield, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
We are honoured to hear you have been to many various companies, and have found none compare to Delta Force. It sounds like you and your son are avid paintballers and have become a part of the Delta Force family. We are sure this will not be last we will be seeing of the team and will be having you back for another day of adrenaline fuelled fun.

Armadale, Scotland, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“delta force paintball edinburgh”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Absolutely brilliant. Booked for my son's 10th birthday with 5 of his friends. All had a ball and i was really well looked after as well. The marshalls were fantastic with the kids. I would recommend this and we will definately be back.

Visited October 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Wakefield, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Delta Force Paintball is thrilled you chose to host your son’s 10th birthday party with us, and that everyone had a ball. We strive for the highest level of customer service for players and for those waiting around at base camp. Thank you for recommending Delta Force Paintball, and we look forward to having the team back in the near future, for another day of real life “Call of Duty”.

Brighton, England, United Kingdom
“Crawley Paint Ball”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have never been on trip advisor before but had such and enjoyable day with my son and his friends that I wanted to share my experience. My son turned 12 so I booked for him and his 4 friends to paintball. I was a little apprehensive as I thought it might be too rough for them but they all loved it! The staff were sooo friendly , safe and supportive. All through the day the manager was about making sure all parents and kids were ok and understood exactly how things worked. The equipment was good just remember to take gloves! Pizza was gorgeous

Visited October 2013
We are thrilled to hear that your team loved their first paintball experience at Delta Force Paintball so much that you felt you needed to express your enjoyment on Trip Advisor. We have passed your comments on to the centre manager and staff, as we are sure they will be pleased to read your kind words. Thank you for your kind review and for sharing your fantastic experience with the wider public and we look forward to having the team back for another action packed day.

Hornchurch, United Kingdom
“A brilliant day”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Delta force paintball is one of the best paintball centres I have visited. The centre itself is almost immaculate the only litter was paintball shells. The guns were in good condition, easy and light to use. The equipment for example masks, overalls, amour were clean and there was spray and wipes to clean you're masks all day. In base camp there is hot tea and coffee all day and it’s completely free. The playing zones were some of the best I have seen they were brilliant. The marshals were friendly and were happy to help. It is a brilliant day and I would recommend it to every one well worth the money, ten out of ten.

Visited September 2013
At Delta Force we strive to create the ultimate paintball experience, and we are pleased to hear that we lived up to our usual high standards. Thank you for your informative review, we are sure there will be many readers who will find it useful when looking to make a booking. Thank you for recommending Delta Force and for rating us 10 out of 10. We are sure the team will be back, for another exhilarating day of adrenaline fuelled fun.

Reading, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delta Force -Romsey Centre -First Class Service!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

First time ever I have done a review on trip advisor! however I feel this centre and team deserve the best review for looking after us on my lad Adam's 10th birthday day out.
From the moment we walked in we were greeted with a smile and warm welcome and shown to our seating area, the two guy's looking after the mini ball kids were Ed & Matt and they really engaged with the boys and nothing was too much trouble, we were able to go out and watch the games and where taken to collect a helmet and the guy looking after us was again really friendly.
I work in a business that needs to offer really good service and I can tell you this is a real genuine offer by all team members, Ed & Matt came and had lunch with all the kids and got to know them.
Adam was over the moon with the day and so were we, all we did was watch and have on tap coffee...
I wrote a glowing review on the delta force website same day I was having yet another rant at SKY TV!! Sky could learn a whole lot from these guy's, thanks to all at Romsey DF especially Ed & Matt for a superb day!!!

Thank YOU!

Visited September 2013
We are honoured to have received such a fantastic review and are thrilled to hear your son had a fantastic birthday with Delta Force Paintball. We have passed your comments on to the centre manager and staff, as we are sure they will be thrilled to read your kind words. At Delta Force we strive for the highest level of service in all areas and we are pleased to have lived up to our usual high standards, and that you feel other businesses can learn from us. Thank you for recommending us, and we look forward to having the group back, for another day of real life "Call of Duty".