“Rambo eat your heart out”

Delta Force Paintball Wakefield
Ranked #1 of 10 Fun & Games in Wakefield
More attraction details
Owner description: Delta Force Paintball Wakefield, is located just south of Leeds - 2 minutes from M1, Junction 39. Set in a large woods, it has 9 huge game zones. Tomb Raider, just one of the awe-inspiring game zones, showpieces a vast stone pyramid set behind four large Mummy statues. In addition, Delta Force Wakefield is the proud owner of a 80' long Russian rocket, which is a basecamp focal point for group photos.
leeds
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Rambo eat your heart out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

Went as part of a group of 14 including my wife, where else can you shoot your wife and get away with it....no seriously its great fun ,the staff are great fun also, its actually reasonably priced too, spend a day doing this its a great day out!

Visited September 2012
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Wakefield, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Paintballing in a large group is a lot of fun, as they say the more the merrier. Well you may have gotten away with shooting your wife on the paintball field, you may not have gotten away with it when you got home. Delta Force Is thrilled that you and your team all thoroughly enjoyed the day, and we look forward to your return, for another day of action packed paintball.

United Kingdom
“Excellent birthday activity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I booked this day for a birthday treat for my 13 year old daughter. The staff at the centre were faultless, we arrived and were kitted out quickly, the kids thoroughly enjoyed the day saying it was the best birthday treat they'd been on for a long time! The staff at the centre were friendly and very conscious that the waiting mothers/drivers were not cold by providing free tea and coffee as well as hot water bottles and blankets (an added extra quite unexpected) We will definitely be visiting again.
One piece off feedback would be to have more visible on booking that 100 paintballs only lasts for 1 or 2 games and that extra paintballs will have to be bought throughout the day, just so that it doesn't hurt too much when you have to buy more when the kids say they have used them all in the first 1 or 2 games!

Visited March 2013
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Wakefield, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
We are thrilled to hear your daughter and her friends had a great day, and felt this was "the best birthday treat they'd been on for a long time". Delta Force strives to create the ultimate experience for all our customers, from players on the game zones to customers waiting at base camp. We look forward to your return, in the near future.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Birthday party”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

Booked this for my son's birthday party and was very impressed with the staff, service and overall day! Money well spent!

My son... My mum and dad booked this for my birthday and I had all my friends with me. I had a great time. It was amazing and all my friends were very impressed! Epic!

1 Thank Fudge20_03
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Wakefield, responded to this review, March 12, 2013
Delta force is pleased to hear that your son and his friends had an enjoyable day with us. We do strive for the highest level of customer service. We are thrilled that all your son's friends were very impressed with his party, he must be Mr Popularity amongst them now.

Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

This was our first experience of paintballing and it completely exceeded my expectations. I booked a 10th birthday party for my grandson (all the children attending had to be over 10yrs old as this is the minimum age) and although it was an expensive birthday treat, it was worth every penny! The kids absolutely loved the day (which started at 9.15am and finished at 4.15pm) and the site manager and Marshalls went out of their way to make it a memorable occasion. The game zones were great (pyramids, castles, zombies etc.) and providing you were willing to wear the safety equipment provided, parents could walk to the zones to watch the action. There is a well laid out `base camp' with plenty of wooden tables and seats - we took our own party food (although you could pre-order pizzas if preferred) and the birthday cake was delivered to the table by `the terminator' !! Safety equipment (Helmets, body armour and ninja suits) is provided but I would suggest you also take thick padded gloves (can be bought on site but very expensive if you have a whole group to kit out) and wear old clothes and sturdy footwear. Paintballing is definitely for kids and adults who like a lot of activity and rough and tumble and don't mind getting mucky!
We were one of three birthday groups there on the day, and the mums were very well looked after with free unlimited cups of tea and coffee, blankets and hot water bottles to insulate against the freezing February weather. I would wholeheartedly recommend this- it's a great day out and we will definitely be going again.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Maggie810
We are honored you chose to host your grandson's 10th birthday party with Delta Force Paintball, and that the whole group enjoyed their first experience with us. We aim to ensure that all supervisors sat in the base camp area are well cared for, as we understand it can be very cold this time of the year. Delta Force looks forward to having your grandson and his team back for another day of paintball action.

Pontefract, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

On what was a very cold and snowy day, the centre staff exceeded any expectations I may have had, they were courteous and helpful, and kept the hot drinks and hot water bottles coming!! They made the whole experience so much fun for my daughters 14th birthday, and her friends, I would wholeheartedly recommend them to anyone, a fantastic day!!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank scooby2_13
DeltaForcePaintball, Manager at Delta Force Paintball Wakefield, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
Delta Force strives to ensure that parents waiting around for their children are as comfortable as possible, we do understand that in the winter months it can be very cold. We are very pleased to hear that your daughter enjoyed her 14th birthday party with us. Delta force is thrilled that you would whole heartedly recommend us. We do hope to have your daughter back for another day of paintball action, in the near future.

The Delta Force Paintball Team