“Really really enjoyable evening”
Review of Capri Restaurant

Capri Restaurant
Ranked #102 of 432 Restaurants in Wakefield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Local Italian Restaurant & Winebar. Open 7 days.Function Room with outside balcony available for hire with catering provided for special occassions.Christmas Party & Christmas Day Menu now available and bookings being taken.Ample customer parking. Bar for just drinks or for before dinner. Private dining room also available. Great venue for birthdays, weddings, occasions.
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Well we went to bar Biccari as we were recommended by some friends and it was superb the chef was very helpful and made me and my wife the best prawn dish I've had even though it wasnt on the memu , we also had and the sardines and they were great too , reminded me of our trips to Europe . Well done bar Biccari

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Est in 1966 , what a fantastic Authentic Italian venue this really is. Based @ 223 Bridge Road
Horbury, Wakefield WF4 5QA the restaurant has a very large parking space to its side elevation and frontage, having said that at weekends it does get pretty full (book to avoid disappointment). The restaurant is impeccable and cannot be faulted, spacious, roomy and comfortable with a great buzzing atmosphere combined with excellent decor (huge lighting chandeliers) you will feel the warmest and most personal of dining experiences. the staff are nothing more than friendly and completely professional catering for your every need. With a well stocked wine list and a menu overflowing with Authentic Italian culinary delights you may be lost for choice, but fear not you can always ask for a recommendation from the specials board. Fine and exqhuisite dining at it's best and the Capri can even boast it's own brand new 2 story wine bar perfect for the weekend out or just to chill out with your friends and partner after a hard days slog.

On the second floor is the Private Function room, perfect for any occasion including weddings and parties. The restaurant will even recommend a DJ and help provide decorations.

WINE BAR OPENING TIMES
Monday - Friday 6.00pm - 11.00pm
Saturday - 5.30pm - 11.30pm
Sunday - 5.30pm - 9.30pm

Once a month Capri hosts a tribute night that takes on the theme of a famous performer, ranging from ‘Sinatra to Robbie Williams, Blues Brothers to Cher.’ These nights have proven to be a roaring success and to ensure your place you would need to have booked that reservation, quicker than you can say ‘buon appetito!’
As these nights unfold, customers and staff will be strutting their stuff, dancing away on the tables and chairs…not for the weak-hearted!

Whether you are seeking a quiet sophisticated meal or something a little more lively Capri can cater for your every whim.

Opening Times and Tel Number for reservations. Monday-Friday: 6.00pm - 10pm
Saturday: 5.30pm - 10.30pm
Sunday: 12 noon - 9.00pm

Telephone: 01924 263 090

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

8 of us visited the Capri to celebrate my sons 18th (his choice). We have being going to the Capri since it opened but not as often as we would like as we now live a distance away.
The place was really busy for a Tuesday night probably down to the tribute act (Whitney Houston) which we was also very good.
Payman and the staff are all really friendly.
Give the Capri a try I don't think you will be disappointed.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Came here with my wife and without the kids for a very well earned "date night".
Managed to bag the last space in the car park on a Friday night about 19:30. We had to start with a drink in the bar area but we were able to add this to our bill at the time so didn't have to pay up front, which always helps!
I had a mozzarella frittata and my wife had a goats chese frittata which were superb. Very nicely cooked and served with a dipping sauce and a salad.
For main course I had a veal cordon bleu and my wife had beef lasagne. Again, very nicely cooked and my veal escallop had the parma ham and cheese on top rather than in the middle. There seemed to be a lot of ham but that really is my only complaint! I ordered the sautéed potatoes and a salad but had to leave some of each as I was completely outfaced! Think we left it too long to have a meal out as we were both well out of practice :)
the atmosphere was lively, they played "happy birthday" and "congratulations" a few times but everyone seemed to be having a good time.
The bill was a smidge over £60, after sorting out a mistake with some drinks, but for a 3 course meal for two with a couple of drinks each was exactly what I would expect.
We will return as the specials board looked amazing.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Been to Capris many times and the food is always first class, they have theme nights that are great fun, the staff are all very friendly and get involved