“Excellent value friendly staff and very clean and tidy...”

Premier Inn Darlington East (Morton Park) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Darlington
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We have stayed at this hotel twice now, once last December and again last Friday (2nd May) and both times we have received excellent service. Restaurant staff so friends and cant do enough for you. Hotel staff very friendly and willing to help if they can.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Darlington East (Morton Park) Hotel

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Clean, convenient, friendly staff and a good nights sleep. What more could you want. (Oh an excellent breakfast). Met all my needs, as Premier Inns usually do and ,although they warned of being by a busy road, I never heard any noise at all (apart from the couple arguing in the next room)!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my 2year old son and husband. We were driving from Glasgow to Skegness, used the hotel as a stop over.
I was very impressed with the standard of cleanliness in the bedrooms and the bar/restaurant area. We had a family room, which was large with more than enough space for the 3 of us!
Very friendly staff. I would recommend staying as a pleasant stop over when traveling.

Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Stayed for couple of nights again at premier inn morton park, close to family who we were visiting at the time. Took a chance and just went in and asked if any rooms were available, we were lucky as only couple left hotel was filling up fast, christine was on reception again lovely seeing her as she is so helpful nothing is a problem lovely lady, Had a room on ground floor, was immaculate nice and warm, bed so comfortable, nice and modern. Peace and quiet essential after a long days travel, and that is what we got, overall another excellent friendly stay. Thankyou.

Room Tip: Have stayed on first floor and ground floor rooms and the quietness was the same in both, very well...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 20, 2014

My wife and I have just returned from a short 2 night stay in Darlington, for a sporting event, and as usual on our short ventures out we stayed in a Premier Inn. We booked our usual double room and also had the 'Meal Deal' for both days/nights at the adjoining Beefeater Grill.
Our room and ensuite was spotless, bed as comfortable as ever, and although on the 2nd floor, the lift was available. Still only half hour free wifi, but I understand Premier Inns are trialling in the south having it available 24 hours per day, the sooner the better for virtually every hotel I ever stay in has it available 24 hours. The staff at the hotel were, as always, very welcoming and friendly. Although the hotel I believe was virtually full, we found it to be a very quiet place, the only noise we heard at all from our room was the passing traffic which petered out by our 'sleeping time' and we were not disturbed.
The adjoining Beefeater Grill provided excellent food for us, both breakfast and evening dinner, and I have no doubt that we ate too much, it was so good. As it was the Easter weekend we expected that the place would be busy and it was, but the staff worked very hard to ensure the food and drinks were provided in timely fashion, and we did not have to wait long for our meals.

Room Tip: 2nd Floor rooms very quiet, especially on the odd number side overlooking the car park.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John C
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

I only paid £29 for a nights stop off and it was exactly what I needed. Really well located, the staff here were friendly and welcoming. The hotel and room was clean, modern, spacious and comfortable. I didn't use the restaurant so I can't pass comment on that but given the price I paid it was a really nice stay. You could do a lot worse than to stay here and I would happily book again if I'm in the area.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stayed at the Premier Inn for a family occasion. There were children, parents and grandparents. Everything was perfect for us and we will definitely stay there again. Breakfast was excellent and dinner at the Beefeater was also very good. The children were well catered for.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family