“Becoming a regular haunt”
Review of Uno Momento

Uno Momento
Ranked #29 of 289 Restaurants in Darlington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian restaurant in the centre of Darlington.Open 7 days a week. Food served al day, every day
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Went to Uno Momento after it was recommended by our daughter. We have been several times now and have found the food excellent and service attentive but not over-bearing on each occasion.
It is a very busy restaurant, but they are always friendly and recognise us now, even though there are always a few weeks between visits.
The first time we went, we took the family and I was astounded at the value for money we received during "Happy Hour".

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Myself and my mam ate here this lunch time and we were impressed. The menu is varied and extensive (pizza, pasta,salad, chicken, steak etc) and all of the meals that we saw coming out to the other customers looked just as good as ours (pizza looked especially lovely). I had chicken salad and coke and my mam had tortilla wrap with a coke the total cost was £17 so not only was it a lovely meal but I think it is a bargain too. The waiters were efficient and friendly.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Visited many times and never had a bad meal. Pizza's are huge and delicious! The parmo is my favourite and is filling every time. I was disappointed with the last visit as there was not as many chips on my plate but soon realised I can never finish them anyway and it was much more manageable! Had the pasta a few times and always very generous portions. Service is great every time. The staff are very attentive and make you feel welcome. The restaurant is always packed out which is a good sign but a little noisy at times. It's so popular though it needs a bigger building!

1  Thank L800Bear
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Clean contemporary and fabulous food at excellent prices, great service though I have to say considering I eat there at least once a month the waiters are not that friendly.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We called in for an early evening meal on Saturday, not realising that half of Darlington would have the same idea! It was extremely busy but found us a table for 2. The food was excellent and considering how busy it was the service was brilliant, couldn't be faulted apart from the fact that it was very noisy!