“Evening Meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I enjoyed my recent trip to the shapla restaurant the staff were friendly and helpful I booked for 8pm and was shown to my table and provided with menus and served drinks .
My party of four all enjoyed their meal which was excellent .
The overall experience was great I will visit again soon.

1  Thank Lynne J

Reviewed February 19, 2014

a very comfortable, civalised and happy enviorment to enjoy a wonderful meal, good hot food at reasonable prices served by attentive and helpful staff.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

This the best resteraunt that i have ever been in, it was warm, well lit and comfortable, the waiter service was rapid and attentive and the menus were easy to read and understand. The food arrived promptly and was plentiful and hot. The atmosphere was civalised and calm and the clientel and the staff were a plesent experience.
I would thoughorly reccoment this establishment to my freinds and family.

1  Thank nicholas w
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I booked this restaurant after reading the reviews.. so glad I did!
The food was lovely, very tasty and just the right amount. The service was very excellent, very polite and attentive. We definitely be returning.

1  Thank TeamT5
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Don't let the external look of this fantastic restaurant fool you. We came as a family for a birthday on the strength of other tripadvisor reviews and we weren't disappointed. The portions were plentiful, the food absolutely excellent and the staff made our evening really special. The place is a gem, we'll certainly be back!

1  Thank 2020yvesg