“Great Food Great View”
Review of Branksome Beach

Branksome Beach
Ranked #50 of 377 Restaurants in Poole
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Love the posh fish and chips yes it is expensive but the service is good the view is great so why not spoil yourself now and again.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

We have had lunch at this restaurant with friends and the food was good but expensive.
The beach and the views from the restaurant and the coffee shop are breathtaking.
We went for breakfast on my husbands birthday. The food was good, but they had no marmalade, which I find extraordinary, as the price is not cheap!! Service was ok.
I must say as we are local to the area, what I do find most off putting is the fact that the chef's and waiting staff smoke at the back entrance in the car park in full view of everyone!!! I just hope they scrub their hands afterwards!!! I rest my case!!

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Lovely mains and the Eton mess after was great.
If you price in the location and view it is not expensive.
Grown ups place. Smile.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

a great little beach with an expensive Bistro style restaurant. Not really for families or children but great for adults wanting a little peace away from the throng of british holiday beaches.

Clean toilets & showers, small ice cream kiosk that sells teas & coffees too.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I have eaten at the Branksome Beach on many occasions and always take friends there due to the food, ambience and location. Recently, took a French friend for lunch and the waiter forgot to put our order through. Eventually, lunch arrived and it was excellent as always. The staff refused to accept payment for the lunch even though I was happy to pay for it. They were delightful and extremely generous. I will be going back with friends that are visiting soon, but I expect to pay next time!!