“Secret gem”
Review of La Lupa 3

La Lupa 3
Ranked #27 of 362 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Secret gem”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We recently visited La Lupa 3 and after 19 years of holidaying in Poole and have never visited this restaurant. However we have to say that we have been missing a gem! We called on a Tuesday night and there was only another 3 diners apart from our family. However the atmosphere was fine with the waiters been friendly and attentive. The food was excellent and all the family were impressed. We couldn't believe that we had never visited previously.
The food was cooked to perfection and well presented. The portions were also generous.
We have visited other Italians in Poole and this rates as one of the best, if not the best.
We would recommend this restaurant to any body whole likes fresh excellently cooked food.
Dont be put off by the small looking frontage on to the road as the restaurant is spacious and comfortable once inside.
We will be returning again.

England
“Excellent food, excellent service”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

My family and I hadn't been to this restaurant before and we were pleasantly surprised by the excellent food. We all chose something different from the menu and every dish was well cooked and tasty. The staff were very attentive and helpful. The only down side to the evening was a loud party of about 16 people who were swearing, which spoilt the atmosphere. I would visit this restaurant again but would check first if there would be any large parties in for the evening.

Usk
“Bella bella”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Proper mama and papa style italian. The fresh seafood was exceptional, chefs special of bass, mussels, scallops squid and prawns was truly exceptional. The pizzas too looked yummy. Service was excellent with proprty attention to all. My only regret.....I was too full to sample the zabaglione....

Poole, United Kingdom
“My taste buds were reawakened”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

My taste buds were truly reawakened after being dumbed down by Wetherspoons. I had genuinely forgotten how decent, fresh food tasted - it's been too long!

The restaurant has been in business for a number of years and I'm pleased to say it's still providing a fantastic service.

This time we ate there for my dad's birthday and ordered from the lunch set menu. Great value and lots of choice. Everyone enjoyed their food.

I will be coming more often for sure.

Thank you La Lupas!!

Visited February 2014
London, UK
“Good food, friendly service”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I ate at La Lupa with my wife, mother and two young children. This is a traditional Italian restaurant situated on the quayside in Poole. We were lucky enough to park directly outside the restaurant. The service was friendly and efficient. The atmosphere was very pleasant - a typical Italian restaurant. The food was generally good although the rest of my family enjoyed their food more than I did. I had minestrone soup which was piled high with vegetables and more like a stew than a soup. It was tasty but too filling. I had a baked pasta dish for main course which was also very heavy. However, the pizzas that my kids had looked very good and I wish I had chosen them.

• Visited December 2013