“Lovely Italian meal”
Review of La Lupa 3

La Lupa 3
Ranked #28 of 369 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Poole, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely Italian meal”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Had a really nice family meal, restaurant had a relaxed personal atmosphere with friendly helpful staff. The food was delicious, beautifully cooked authentic Italian dishes. ****

• Visited February 2013

poole
“Another excellent experience”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I took visiting relatives to La Lupa last week in the knowledge that we would have a warm welcome - excellent food - and be well looked after. My visitors were very impressed and made me promise that next time they came to visit I would take them to La Lupa again. Which I will do.

I notice one persons comments in a review which quite shocked me especially about the coffee which I have always found excellent - I have noticed it is always made in their coffe machine so cannot see how it can differ?

La Lupa will see me again in the not too distant future,

• Visited February 2013
Poole, United Kingdom
“Average food - Annoying Service”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

We booked La Lupa for 10 of us for a birthday.
I have been there many years ago and it does seem they have newer modern furniture.
The menu is simple but for the quality of food it is overpriced.
I went for the Alla Lupa Penne. It was a nice dish with ham cream and mushroom but it was very basic and for the price it certainly wasnt anything special.
The waiters are constantly singing and being too over friendly for my liking.
It's not somewhere I would choose to go again. It wasnt the worst I've had but far from the best.
It was also annoying that a non discretionary tip of £22 was added to the bill. To me this seems VERY excessive.

“Every time I come to Poole I come here, LOVE IT!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

Every time I come to stay in Poole I always eat here best Italian food I have tasted.
The atmosphere is great and staff are always accommodating and nothing is too much trouble.
Had starter main and desert all three dishes to an excellent quality exactly how I asked for big portions so great value for money!
will be returning again when I'm next visiting my family, myself and my partner love it here.

“Rubbish, especially if you have allergies”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Went for a hen party, food was horrendous. We ordered steaks, they took our order then decided to bring them all out as medium irrelevant of what we asked for, even with mine when I was very obviously pregnant.
My mum is a coeliac so asked if she sauce was ok for her and they said yes. I wasn't convinced and said "you do realise if your lying her throat will close and you will have to call an ambulance as she won't be able to breath" turned out he lied and it did contain gluten. Lucky I questioned him about it so she didn't have any.
Will never be going there again

1 Thank bubblegurl252