“Rubbish, especially if you have allergies”
Review of La Lupa 3

La Lupa 3
Ranked #26 of 363 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
“Rubbish, especially if you have allergies”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Went for a hen party, food was horrendous. We ordered steaks, they took our order then decided to bring them all out as medium irrelevant of what we asked for, even with mine when I was very obviously pregnant.
My mum is a coeliac so asked if she sauce was ok for her and they said yes. I wasn't convinced and said "you do realise if your lying her throat will close and you will have to call an ambulance as she won't be able to breath" turned out he lied and it did contain gluten. Lucky I questioned him about it so she didn't have any.
Will never be going there again

1 Thank bubblegurl252

“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Been here many times before! The food and service superb! Nice welcoming and friendly atmosphere, even busy staff will take the time to talk to you. will return again!

London, United Kingdom
“' ITALIAN' restaurant ??”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Well, yes somehow Italian...music played at least sounded Italian.

IF YOU WISH TO EAT REAL ITALIAN FOOD then DO NOT go here! I am really surprised about the many good reviews!!
The quality of food is very poor!! And definitely not Italian!
We ordered pasta with sauce and we were served sauce with pasta. Pasta was overcooked and soggy 'swimming ' in the sauce. Tasted funny! I could not eat it.

After this funny taste in my mouth i decided not to order dessert and dared to have coffee, espresso. Other disappointment! Coffee was very watery and again of poor quality.

Finally the bill: manually done ( i do not even want to imagine how long that takes when place is busy or when this need to be done for a big table). Pricy seen the very poor quality!

I will not go there again!! McDonald do better though i have to say i very rarely visit one!

• Visited December 2012
United Kingdom
“Pizza Supreme”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Good old 70's style pizza restaurant. Plenty of Pizza's and Pasta dishes to choose from.Service with a smile.

Visited August 2012
Poole, United Kingdom
“New Years Eve”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I booked a table for 3 at 8.30pm on arrival we were warmly greeted our coats taken and shown to our table and given the Wine and Dining Menu the waiter also made us aware of the Specials available, before leaving us to perouse the menus the waiter enquired if we would like drinks.
The drinks duly arrived and after a short time the waiter returned to take our order.
We ordered Scallops x 2 and Mussells as a starter with Steak for the main course, in what appeared to be no time at all our startes arrived they were well presented and Hot and the waiter offered us Black Pepper and asked if we required our wine gass replenishing.
On finishing our starters after a few minutes table was cleared, we were given what i concider an acceptable time until the main courses arrived again these were well presented and Hot the waiter again offered us Black Pepper and enquired if we wanted anything else with our meal.
After a short time the waiter returned to enquire if all was Ok with our meals, the portions were generous and the Steak just melted in your mouth.
We stayed in the restaurant until just after mid night the ambiance of the restraunt was exellent the waiters were attentitive to our needs at all times, on leaving the Waiters and Proprietors wished us a Happy New Year with our waiter escorting us to the door.
Throughout the evening my wife, sister and myself enjoyed an exellent evening with good food, wine and friendly staff.
I have no hesitation of recommending this restaurant to anybody for whatever occassion.

• Visited December 2012