“Childrens Party”

Da Vinci's Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 366 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Description: On the second floor of a venerable warehouse, located on the water's edge along bustling Poole Quay, Da Vinci's Pizzeria is open for lunch and dinner every day and offers a casual dining experience in true Italian style! With picturesque views of Poole Harbour's glistening waters, antique charm and a friendly welcome from your Italian hosts there will be no need to go all the way to Italy to enjoy such hospitality and beauty. Relaxing and comfortable from the moment you step inside, Da Vinci's menu ranges from freshly cooked pasta and homemade pizzas to a full range of a la carte dishes. The daily changing Specials Board also offers seasonal dishes such as freshly caught Sea Bass and Tropical Rainbow Trout. For added privacy, there is also a dedicated dining area for parties and celebrations of up to 40 people.
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Childrens Party”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

I attended a children's party at the restaurant, they were really friendly, the children loved making their own pizza's, great, relaxed and unique children's party, in a friendly, family oriented setting!

Poole, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not to be faulted - Fantastic”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

My son and his family took us here to celebrate my birthday. I have never been a great fan of Italian food, what a fool I've been! I am converted. The food was excellent the service was good and friendly. My daughter in law asked if we had to book being serenaded at our table and understandably this was the case, well wow our desserts were accompanied by all the staff brandishing various items i e saucepan lids etc and proceeded to accompany Happy Birhday to you with great gusto. I thoroughly enjoyed my evening 10 out of 10 for everything. I recommend Da Vincis wholeheartedly. Thankyou Da Vincis and hope to see you again in the future. Vivien E

Pool, United Kingdom
“A great birthday venue”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Great authentic Italian food. The staff were very friendly and helped contribute to a very enjoyable party atmosphere. Their suggestion of a Baked Alaska instead of birthday cake.worked really well. We were having a family party and the children enjoyed it as much as the adults. This will continue to be one of our favourite restaurants in Poole.

Oxford, United Kingdom
“What is there not to like”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Another visit to this great restaurant. Always attentive and the food is great. I had the starters main and dessert, recommended by Nicola and it did not disappoint. Whenever we are in Poole I think we will make a point of visiting this restaurant.

Poole, United Kingdom
“Beautiful food, beautiful service!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My family have eaten here many times but its the first time I have. Having spent time in Calabria and eaten in many Italian restaurants I found this one of the best. The service is second to none as is the food. Highly recommended and I will return.