This is a very nice B&B, and as you walk up the meticulously designed garden path to enter you know you're somewhere a little different to your standard B&B. The rooms were lovely and modern, fresh and clean and yet still cosy in feel. The home made biscuits were a lovely touch on entering the room, and it all just felt so much nicer and better equipped than the generic hotel rooms you get offered these days.
Carol & Rob were very hospitable and really interesting to talk to, the breakfast was lovely in the morning and I think the price is great value for the standard on offer. We really felt welcome and wouldn't hesitate to return. If you're ever in the area then don't hesitate to book here, you won't be disappointed and it's one I would highly recommend to all my family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a clean modern bed and breakfast with underfloor heating, LCD televisions, i-pod docks, quality freshly cooked organic breakfasts at any time you like? Even charge your car for free. We don't do rules and regulations here at the White House; arrive when you like, leave when you like. Oh, and don't forget to enjoy the fresh homemade cakes when you get back from your day's activities! We try to make your stay cool - come and see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The White House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White House Hotel Poole
- The White House Bed And Breakfast
- The White House Bed & Breakfast Poole, Dorset