Wow. We had a brilliant stay here.
The hosts are lovely, we had a great chat in the short amount of time we spent there (unfortunately only 1 night). They have done a great job creating a really unique and impressive space. The room we had was massive, with a huge, modern bathroom as well. Very comfortable bed as well. We really liked how they had laid out the bedroom in a different way, was a great change to the "norm" of B&B'land.
The hostess had provided a voucher to a nearby restaurant which gave a free bottle of wine with 2 main meals (we were sold as soon as this was mentioned). We asked her how long it takes to walk and she very kindly offered to take us there in her car. Much appreciated.
The breakfast was delicious and served casually (nothing worse than a stressful breakfast) whenever you want it. The checkout time was also very relaxed.
All of this, combined with an affordable nightly rate, makes this gem a must if you're looking to stay in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a clean modern bed and breakfast with underfloor heating, LCD televisions, i-pod docks, quality freshly cooked organic breakfasts at any time you like? Even charge your car for free. We don't do rules and regulations here at the White House; arrive when you like, leave when you like. Oh, and don't forget to enjoy the fresh homemade cakes when you get back from your day's activities! We try to make your stay cool - come and see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The White House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White House Hotel Poole
- The White House Bed And Breakfast
- The White House Bed & Breakfast Poole, Dorset