We stayed at the White House for 3 nights on 12th July and would recommend to anyone visiting the Poole area. Carol and Bob are excellent hosts and make you feel at home as soon as you arrive. A lot of thought and hard work has gone into making this B and B the best I have stayed at. Carol's home made cake was a nice surprise as was the coffee in the garden. The bed was 6ft wide with plenty of comfy pillows and there were an assortment of teas and coffee etc in the room. The breakfast was excellent everything you could wish for cooked or otherwise including cereals,yoghurt,fresh fruit or full English. There is nothing negative I could say about the White House well done Carol and Bob.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a clean modern bed and breakfast with underfloor heating, LCD televisions, i-pod docks, quality freshly cooked organic breakfasts at any time you like? Even charge your car for free. We don't do rules and regulations here at the White House; arrive when you like, leave when you like. Oh, and don't forget to enjoy the fresh homemade cakes when you get back from your day's activities! We try to make your stay cool - come and see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The White House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White House Bed And Breakfast
- The White House Hotel Poole
- The White House Bed & Breakfast Poole, Dorset