If you want a cosy Dorset cottage stay, this is not for you but if you want something contemporary, spacious, comfortable and welcoming, it is! I was staying overnight ready for a local meeting next day and Carol had a very nice evening meal available with a welcome glass of wine (other drinks were available). My room (Bluetit) was very comfortable and I loved the under floor heating. Personally, I would have preferred a shower cubicle or a removable shower lead instead of the wetroom with a drench shower, which meant that everything got
The only slight downside for me as a personal preference, was not to have a shower with a removable unit. It was created as a wetroom with a straight down sunflower head shower - which meant that the floor got very wet. Breakfast was freshly cooked and I just wish I'd had more time to sit and enjoy it. Will definitely stay again if I am down that way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a clean modern bed and breakfast with underfloor heating, LCD televisions, i-pod docks, quality freshly cooked organic breakfasts at any time you like? Even charge your car for free. We don't do rules and regulations here at the White House; arrive when you like, leave when you like. Oh, and don't forget to enjoy the fresh homemade cakes when you get back from your day's activities! We try to make your stay cool - come and see. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The White House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The White House Hotel Poole
- The White House Bed And Breakfast
- The White House Bed & Breakfast Poole, Dorset