“Fun for kids”
Review of The Ark

The Ark
Ranked #4 of 12 Fun & Games in Poole
More attraction details
Owner description: The all-weather family fun day out!Three levels of soft play with slides, tunnels and interactive zones (up to 11 yrs old)Dedicated toddlers' soft play area for little onesIndoor ice rink for all ages and abilitiesSpacious café with outdoor terrace overlooking Swan LakeIce cream parlour for cones, sundaes and moreFantastic themed children’s birthday parties
Reviewed December 8, 2014

Brillant day out for the kids, plenty to do and see, not overpriced just about right. would defo visit again

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"youngsters"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed November 7, 2014 via mobile

I have just been to the Family Skate night at The Ark. What a bargain. An hours skating, then an hours play followed by food all for less than £6:40pp & It meant I got a night off from washing up. My boys 4 & 6 absolutely loved it. They used the little penguins to help them skate round. Lovely friendly staff. Keiran (sorry if spelt wrong) was great as were the guys in the rink. The kids then got to burn off any spare energy in the soft play. The food was enjoyed by all. We are going to make this a regular treat and I will be recommending The skate night to all my friends. Thank you for a fantastic night x

Reviewed November 4, 2014 via mobile

Terrible service loads of staff no one had a clue food came out very slow kids s/w had a no butter and no filling, I'm a chef and I couldn't believe how little they cared, other people where complaining manger didn't really know how to deal with the situation. The soft play is way overpriced and tiny, when they told me how much it was i felt completely ripped of.

The only good thing about this place is the ice rink and the staff that run it they were brilliant

2  Thank Alex P
Reviewed October 31, 2014

We came here in the October half term with our kids aged 4 and 6. We arrived when the doors had just opened so we were among the first to go in that morning. This place is not cheap and you can't tell from looking through the windows just how small the soft play area is. Not long after we got in we noticed a massive queue of people outside waiting to get in. Within 20 minutes the place was absolutely heaving with no seating left for adults and big kids charging around the tiny soft play with the little ones. The worst thing was they carried on letting people in. My 4 year old was soon in tears because she kept getting pushed and within 45minutes my 6year old had had enough too. Total waste of money!!!

4  Thank Julie H