We normally use Travelodge, but wanted to try Premier Inn. We could have got a room much cheaper with Travelodge, but their location was at Ringwood and that did not meet our location needs. For ourselves, two Adults and two Granchildren, we paid £157 for X2 Nights (£173 On-Line Price, but reduced by £16 when I steered away from the site and then returned for a second view) for a room that gave us a very large Double Bed and a child bed each side of our Bed. Bit of a squeeze, but no issue. Room was clean and well equipped.Well sound proofed and having Air conditioning fitted July 2014. Air Fans provided for our stay. Staff were very good and could not do enough to meet our needs. One Grandchild was sick on the Duvet Cover. They replaced it straight away. We did not eat at the attached restaurant, but it seemed very busy, so must have been good. Our On-line request was for the Beds for the Grandchildren to be made up and they duly were. All around a good stay, if a little expensive. One other thing. They kept putting letters under the doors with regards contacting issues about any concerns we may have had ! Seemed a little over done in our view. Maybe there was a :Wannabe: Post person on the Staff ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset