We stayed here for 1 night and found everything to be the normal high standard set by Premier Inns with friendly helpful staff, clean spacious rooms etc. The location is ok for an overnight stay but there is very little else around it.
We just had 1 issue, we were sat having a drink in the bar area when we looked outside to see a group of children playing football in the car park next to our car. We saw the ball hit our car so went to speak to a member of staff at the reception about our concern. He swiftly went outside and stopped the children playing there. A short while later they were back playing football again!
I know this was not the fault of the hotel but that of the parents of these children who were drinking in the bar and not controlling what there children were doing. However I think it would have been more appropriate for the member of staff to have spoken to the parents about the issue rarther than the children
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset