My wife and I have stayed in numerous Premier Inns so you know what to expect - more or less. I booked up 1 night back in April on a £25 offer. Our arrival date was Fri July 19th. Our check in was trouble free with very polite reception staff who went overboard to make you feel welcome. Our room was very clean although the shower was unusable because it only delivered scolding water.i didn't report it because we were only staying one night - so we were forced to use the bath.
The hotel has a pub/restaurant attached - but we chose to have our evening meal in Poole which is only a 10 minute drive but too far to walk- I therefore cannot comment on this facility. Our biggest disappointment was the temperature in our room was a staggering 29c - it was not a good nights sleep for us. Whist there was a fan in the room, this simply moves the same air around- it doesn't reduce the temperature.. There is no air con in any rooms. Windows can only open a minimal distance.
I believe Whitbreads were very shortsighted during the design and build process in omitting this crucial facility in a not that old building.
All in all, good value for money but I will check next time that when staying again during the summer months that the hotel has air temperature control.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset