Spent 2 nights here before moving onto Premier Westbourne for 2 nights. It was a cheap break as I managed to get a good price on all 4 nights.
Hotel was well situated, 5 -10 mins drive from Poole. Large bedroom, HUGE bed, nice a clean and comfy. Heating was a bit strange. it only went up a couple of degrees and the room was a bit cold. also they dont tell you you need to switch the heater on underneath or you wont get ANY heat at all!! Got a room overlooking the front of the hotel (and car park) as we thought it would be quieter. Not sure if that's true but it was okay. The floors do creak so try for a 3rd floor room with no one above! Didn't eat there. There's an ATM in reception:) this is a good idea Premier!! Can ou put them in all your hotels. I haven't seen one before.
Only complaint was I purchased 24 hour wifi and spent over an hour trying to get on it to look up details for a day out. I gave up in the end and went to sleep. I complained to reception and they refunded it but it should work!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset