Premier Inns can vary but this is a very good Premier Inn. Quietly located out of town on an office park (but within 1 mile or so of centre) with excellent large car park.
Very good friendly and attentive staff, clean and modern room, but corridors a bit tired and damaged.
Surprisingly good restaurant and bar as part of hotel, with varied good value menu so no need to go looking for somewhere good to eat and an excellent breakfast. They offer a good evening meal deal for £23 at time of writing which includes 3-course meal, a glass of wine PLUS full breakfast the next morning - really good value.
Only negative point: there's no aircon. And we had 2 free-standing fans in our room so may be they have a cooling problem in summer?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset