Didnt get off to a good start, after the trip down from London, we were starving, but consoled ourselves that we could have a nice meal when we arrived. 1st mistake ! On arrival we were told the restaurant was not open lunchtimes anymore as there was no call for it. It may have been nice to put this on the website! So we had to drive to the Holes Bay Premier inn to eat. Poor meal, dirty utensils. Back to our Premier inn... Room was clean enough, but road noise was quite noticable. But the real downer was the temperature. It was FREEZING !!!! The little wall heater kept cutting out, as the alleged max temperature was 23 degrees, but I can only assume it was MINUS 23. I told reception, they said they would send somebody up but they were busy, so after an hour of artic conditions we checked out.
I must stress the staff were most helpful, and put the refund through straight away, but I suspect by their resigned attitude that it was a problem they encounter frequently in the winter months. So come on Premier Inn, how about a bit of heat in the rooms?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset