Stayed here to visit relatives so only needed a quiet place to put our heads down, and thats exactly what the Premier Inn was. Quiet. The hotel may be located in an industrial estate, and looks pretty industrial from the outside, but on a weekend this means there is virtually no external noise. Rooms were warm on one of the coldest February nights ever, 30 mins Wifi is nice but a hardly a dealmaker. Breakfast was varied but cooked fare was average at best.
All in all though a Clean, Warm, Quiet place for a family to have a night sleep.. Simples...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset