I stayed here with my husband and twi children on a very cold night in February. Although the rooms were chilly to start with, it warmed up once we turned up the radiator. The reception and bar area were very cold however, though that was the only downside. The rooms were clean and large enough, the shower was hot, the breakfast was brilliant and the staff were friendly and helpful. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the outskirts of Poole, a short drive from Monkey World Ape Rescue Centre and The Tank Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Poole North Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole North Hotel Dorset