Stayed at this hotel for one night in December. Clean and spacious room (annoyingly creeky floorboards) , good facilities I.e tv in room, tea and coffee making facilities, restaurant on site. Check in was quick but very mundane greeting from the receptionist! I felt she was very scripted and definetaly not service with a smile. The table table restaurant was great can't fault it had a lovely meal and value for money. Not really sure why this hotel offer noon check out when the maids are knocking the door down shortly after 9am.....thanks for interrupting my lie in! Twice I was disturbed before I was supposed to be out of the room so ended up leaving early. Upon checking out I was asked 'everything okay yeah'...again think the customer service needs a bit of tweeking. Luckily the bed was comfy and the shower was hot, can't really expect much more from a budget hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catch the ferry to Brownsea Island or head over to Sandbanks from this stunning harbourside location ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Dorset