This is a reasonably new premier inn with all the standard feature of a larger premier inn. The rooms were a bit warm for me but were a comfortable temperature for the wife and kids. The Table-Table pub served good food and the hotel is in a good location, the only thing that was a nuisance was that the duel carriageway nearby was used as a race track buy a few late at night so it was a bit noisy at times with the windows open. If we were staying in the area again we would consider staying using the same hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catch the ferry to Brownsea Island or head over to Sandbanks from this stunning harbourside location ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Dorset