My wife and I (plus two other couples) stayed one night both before and after a ferry crossing to Cherbourg for a group cycling trip. Hotel is just north of the town centre and about two miles from the ferry. Car parking is good and we all parked our cars free for the week with just a request for a donation to Great Ormond St hospital.
Both rooms we had were very good and up to usual Premier Inn standard, no noise at all either stay. Used the bar both ways but didn't eat due to our timings. Accommodation found for our six bikes both ways even though on our return there were about thirty odd other cyclists from another group staying.
Room charge without breakfast was £83 out and £88 back (one Friday, one Saturday) which was expensive and more than we paid for any night in France where we stayed in some excellent places. However the free parking made up for this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catch the ferry to Brownsea Island or head over to Sandbanks from this stunning harbourside location ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Dorset