Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel
$173
$155
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Poole North Hotel(Poole)(Great Value!)
$91
PremierInn.com
$59
Travelodge
1,678 results
All reviewstable tablerestaurant next doorattached restaurantdual carriagewaypoole centregood nights sleeproad noiseno air conditioningbuilding workplenty of parkingfamily roomopen the windowmeal dealbudget hotelferry terminalthe ground floorcomfortable room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Good location, bathroom needed updating, tiles and bath started to peel. However heating system leaves alot to be desired. It was set to 19c, I turned it right down as I normally sleep with no heating and the window open. Leaving the window open is not an option here as it is next to the road. I woke at 4am boiling hot and unable to breathe. The temperature had not changed. Suffering from asthma this is not a good thing.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank soobroo99
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We stayed here with family for a wedding. Even though we had all booked seperately all of our rooms were relatively close so getting everyone organised was easily done. The hotel was wonderful; very friendly and helpful staff, they even helped us with my boyfriends 97 year old great grandmother when we needed an extra key to get in her room.

The room me and my boyfriend shared was comfortable and spacious. We had an excellent night sleep. Location-wise it was okay, we still needed to get a taxi to the wedding which was a bit of a way away but the value of Premier Inn beat other rates around.

The only downside was my breakfast the next day when they got my order wrong. If I ever needed to stay in Poole again I would go back to Holes Bay. Very convenient.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank cynicalbadger
Reviewed January 7, 2013

First time at Premier Inn, we usually book Travelodge because of the price, but this was 100% better, clean rooms, clean bedlinen, lovely soft pillows, very helpful staff. Great value for money. A great nights sleep.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Really good location found beds comfy with really good breakfast, worth paying for the hot breakfast good value for money. Just disappointed with bathroom really old looking really needs updating but does the job

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We have stayed here both when it was a Travelodge and now a couple of times as Premier Inn. We always ask for a view of Holes Bay on the top floor (past experience in numerous Travel Lodges and Premiers make you ask this!!!!) the Receptionists will accommodate your request if they are able.

The only minor gripes I have is :- Why do the doors slam shut? If someone comes back late they let the door shut itself and it's very loud!! We did seem to be next door to someone very heavy footed who was out and about a lot. That's why we always ask for a room on the top floor as we always seem to attract elephants above us!!!

On the 'hole' (geddit?) the decor and bathrooms and bed (nice firm mattress, not like some that dip in the middle - Travelodge again!!!) were top drawer.

Travelodge Receptionists (not all of you!!!) - you could do with taking a leaf out of the lovely Premier Inns Reception team!!!

Will we keep coming to this Premier Inn? Absolutely!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of Holes Bay - they will be very accommodating.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple