A pleasure to be back - never had a problem here. Would recommend to anyone. Staff great, restaurant good. Ideal position, walking distance of Poole Quay. Normally have rooms facing Holes Bay and never had any problem with road noise.
Complimentary bottle of chilled water on arrival was greatly appreciated.
Will be back again soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catch the ferry to Brownsea Island or head over to Sandbanks from this stunning harbourside location ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Poole
- Premier Inn Poole Centre (Holes Bay) Hotel Dorset