“VERY VERY BAD.”

Order Online
Ranked #305 of 413 Restaurants in Poole
Cuisines: American, Portuguese, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Description: Smokin' Rooster specialise in steam grilled piri piri chicken, we have our own unique sauces which the chicken is basted in. Smokin Inferno (r), Smokin Extra Hot, Smokin Hot, Smokin Mild, Smokin Lemon & Herb, Smokin Tikka, and Smokin BBQ. Wraps, Burgers, Pittas, Baps, Spicy Rice, Chips, Potato Wedges and much much more.Restaurant quality food is served until 3am during the weekends. Fresh, Healthy and only the best quality produce used in Smokin' Rooster food.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Genuinely believe my dog would turn there food down.
Unfortunately i went in this place Tuesday for some food, never again

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed September 6, 2019

Disappointed as food looked like thrown up by a dog.
Delivery took mere two hours.
Avoid at all cost.
See pictures for a laugh.
Halurmmi and burger.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed June 12, 2019

The owner is mouthy and the food is disgusting by far the worst restaurant/take away in Poole !!!

Ordered food was 2.5 hours late so phoned up to say I wanted my money back and was told to be quite along side loads Of swear words from him and he told me to be careful because he knows we’re I live because I gave him my address for the food to be delivered!!!

Stay away

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank jackthelad1974
Reviewed April 10, 2019

This is the worst customer service and food ever. It just doesn't get any lower than this. Horrendous service to begin with and my chicken was missing almost all the meat on it. When asked, they threatened to throw me out without a refund.

Please don't even look at this garbage as you walk past. There are soooooo many worthy joints to visit like Pepe's and Roosters Piri Piri and a lot more.

Just walk past this garbage PLEASE!!!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed January 19, 2019 via mobile

Smartly decked-out Nando-influenced chicken-based restaurant and take-out serving a range of burgers, pittas and wraps, quarter- and half-chicken and wings, with extensive range of generally hot sauces. Lunch deals are extremely good value — and the food surprisingly good, and well presented, for this sort of thing. Run by a genial Indian husband and wife (I presume — I didn’t actually ask) team.

Date of visit: January 2019